I think I mentioned in a recent post that I despise snow. But sometimes it can be really beautiful. Like today when it fell thick and sticky and caught in all the branches of all the trees. Especially in the dark. I also really like driving around. So, I thought I’d start to try and capture some of the beautiful things I see. And I thought I’d start with close to home.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Beetles at the Natural History Museum. @gocmnh #naturalhistorymuseum #cleveland #thisiscle… instagram.com/p/BeJ5h7BhYDy/ 2 hours ago
- #museumselfie #museumselfieday @ Cleveland Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/BeEizJYhYFe/ 2 days ago
- Happy cold #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengal #bengalcat instagram.com/p/Bd5bMU4B51o/ 6 days ago
- William Morris show at CMA in the textiles gallery. #clevelandmuseumofart #williammorris @ The… instagram.com/p/BdgnWqqhNR1/ 2 weeks ago
- Best nine 2017. #bestnine2017 instagram.com/p/BdZAraShyxM/ 2 weeks ago
- Out and about in Charleston. #charleston #southcarolina #latergram @ Charleston, South Carolina instagram.com/p/BdYUnEuBlGM/ 2 weeks ago
- We tried shrimp and grits again for our last meal in Charleston. Mom was a big fan of this… instagram.com/p/BdTmZIVBCXq/ 3 weeks ago
Where are YOU?