I think I mentioned in a recent post that I despise snow. But sometimes it can be really beautiful. Like today when it fell thick and sticky and caught in all the branches of all the trees. Especially in the dark. I also really like driving around. So, I thought I’d start to try and capture some of the beautiful things I see. And I thought I’d start with close to home.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial. #putinbay #southbassisland… instagram.com/p/BW6JrTABWoD/ 2 hours ago
- The crew goes golfcarting. #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay #oldjalop instagram.com/p/BW5j7s0BTR5/ 8 hours ago
- Day drinking. #thekeys #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay @ The Keys, Put-in-Bay instagram.com/p/BW5iuVah907/ 8 hours ago
- Welcome to sunny South Bass Island! #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay @ Scheef Point Park instagram.com/p/BW5ceoyhVZm/ 9 hours ago
- Back at the Bay. #putinbay #southbassisland #perrysvictoryandinternationalpeacememorial… instagram.com/p/BW5bzNhhgcM/ 9 hours ago
- Me and my BFF of 30 ridiculous years celebrating that time she got married and added a third… instagram.com/p/BW4D3nthNUf/ 22 hours ago
- Struttin' with Some BBQ. #struttinwithsomebbq #20s #jazzagelawnparty instagram.com/p/BW4Db25hySX/ 22 hours ago
Where are YOU?