I think I mentioned in a recent post that I despise snow. But sometimes it can be really beautiful. Like today when it fell thick and sticky and caught in all the branches of all the trees. Especially in the dark. I also really like driving around. So, I thought I’d start to try and capture some of the beautiful things I see. And I thought I’d start with close to home.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- So much fog. #thisiscle #downtown #lakewoodpark #foggyday @ Lakewood Park Woman's Pavilion instagram.com/p/BSJ2onahEoN/ 23 hours ago
- Grave envy. #thisiscle #stjohnscemetery #woodland @ St Johns Cemetery instagram.com/p/BSJxpFVhhac/ 1 day ago
- I never get sick of exploring cemeteries. #thisiscle #stjohnscemetery #woodland @ St Johns Cemetery instagram.com/p/BSJxDKBhnkB/ 1 day ago
- I love her even more than I thought I would! #belle #funko #beautyandthebeast instagram.com/p/BSJsXz8BgiU/ 1 day ago
- Beginning of week treat! Maple bacon, Vermont creme pie, and banana chocolate mini donuts were… instagram.com/p/BSJjmtoh7jg/ 1 day ago
- Acacia views. #thisiscle #metroparks #acaciareservation #acacia #clevelandmetroparks @ Acacia… instagram.com/p/BR6NE0bhcvX/ 1 week ago
- Roly poly houseguest Lola. #catsofinstagram #cozykitty instagram.com/p/BR2BOt0BdxE/ 1 week ago
Where are YOU?