I think I mentioned in a recent post that I despise snow. But sometimes it can be really beautiful. Like today when it fell thick and sticky and caught in all the branches of all the trees. Especially in the dark. I also really like driving around. So, I thought I’d start to try and capture some of the beautiful things I see. And I thought I’d start with close to home.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- @ClevelandPoet @RisingStarCLE Well, what was the response?? 2 weeks ago
- PJA is enjoying his delicious meal from Jack Flaps. #portablejohnadams #jackflaps #pancakes… instagram.com/p/BeN_sWcBev1/ 5 months ago
- Beetles at the Natural History Museum. @gocmnh #naturalhistorymuseum #cleveland #thisiscle… instagram.com/p/BeJ5h7BhYDy/ 5 months ago
- #museumselfie #museumselfieday @ Cleveland Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/BeEizJYhYFe/ 5 months ago
- Happy cold #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengal #bengalcat instagram.com/p/Bd5bMU4B51o/ 5 months ago
- William Morris show at CMA in the textiles gallery. #clevelandmuseumofart #williammorris @ The… instagram.com/p/BdgnWqqhNR1/ 5 months ago
- Best nine 2017. #bestnine2017 instagram.com/p/BdZAraShyxM/ 5 months ago
Where are YOU?