I think I mentioned in a recent post that I despise snow. But sometimes it can be really beautiful. Like today when it fell thick and sticky and caught in all the branches of all the trees. Especially in the dark. I also really like driving around. So, I thought I’d start to try and capture some of the beautiful things I see. And I thought I’d start with close to home.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Happy #Caturday! #Lola #catsofinstagram #bengalcat instagram.com/p/BahnBAFBtKi/ 1 day ago
- Lola is doing a Pyewacket impression. 😢 #lola #bengalcat #pyewacket #tuxedocat #rippyewacket instagram.com/p/BaVWWwjhRVU/ 6 days ago
- Took my Halloween costume for a dry run at Cleveland Comic Con. #clevelandcomiccon #harleyquinn… instagram.com/p/BaR6espBfQ0/ 1 week ago
- Lovely Lola is pissed at me cause I forgot to pick up her wet cat food yesterday. She mewed at… instagram.com/p/BaO_klUBZWf/ 1 week ago
- Portrait of a bengal. #belated #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengalcat instagram.com/p/BZ_g11sBgKQ/ 2 weeks ago
- The Jazz Age show at the art museum was amazing. I'll probably have to visit it a few times… instagram.com/p/BZ7mgAYhK5p/ 2 weeks ago
- @ClevelandPoet @masonscreamery Blood orange? ...Amontillado? 3 weeks ago
Where are YOU?