Today, being my day off, is usually the day when I write my Weekly Crushes and whatever other brilliant ideas I’ve had for the week. But, since I was lucky enough for day off to fall on Saint Patrick’s Day, I’m going to a parade and to drink non-green Strongbow at Parnell’s. So you’ll just have to wait for my piece involving confusion and Mr. Darcy. In the mean time… wouldn’t that vending machine be sort of awesome? We could install one at every workplace along with those little cone shaped paper cups.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Happy #Caturday! #Lola #catsofinstagram #bengalcat instagram.com/p/BahnBAFBtKi/ 1 day ago
- Lola is doing a Pyewacket impression. 😢 #lola #bengalcat #pyewacket #tuxedocat #rippyewacket instagram.com/p/BaVWWwjhRVU/ 6 days ago
- Took my Halloween costume for a dry run at Cleveland Comic Con. #clevelandcomiccon #harleyquinn… instagram.com/p/BaR6espBfQ0/ 1 week ago
- Lovely Lola is pissed at me cause I forgot to pick up her wet cat food yesterday. She mewed at… instagram.com/p/BaO_klUBZWf/ 1 week ago
- Portrait of a bengal. #belated #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengalcat instagram.com/p/BZ_g11sBgKQ/ 2 weeks ago
- The Jazz Age show at the art museum was amazing. I'll probably have to visit it a few times… instagram.com/p/BZ7mgAYhK5p/ 2 weeks ago
- @ClevelandPoet @masonscreamery Blood orange? ...Amontillado? 3 weeks ago
Where are YOU?