Today, being my day off, is usually the day when I write my Weekly Crushes and whatever other brilliant ideas I’ve had for the week. But, since I was lucky enough for day off to fall on Saint Patrick’s Day, I’m going to a parade and to drink non-green Strongbow at Parnell’s. So you’ll just have to wait for my piece involving confusion and Mr. Darcy. In the mean time… wouldn’t that vending machine be sort of awesome? We could install one at every workplace along with those little cone shaped paper cups.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Friday nights #oldcitylibations #thisiscle #notgettingpierogitacos #butdamn @ Old City Soda instagram.com/p/BUlHVD4hlUs/ 18 hours ago
- Insanely delish pizza. #citizenpie #pizza #cacioepepe #swoon @ Citizen Pie instagram.com/p/BUk262rB3cN/ 20 hours ago
- Checked out the Alex Katz show at @clevelandart today. It wasn't one I was dying to see but I… instagram.com/p/BUkmvLfBhuf/ 23 hours ago
- Cleveland vibes. #thisiscle #edgewater #clevelandgram @ Edgewater State Park instagram.com/p/BUkb0C6BSOW/ 1 day ago
- Just the Two of Us by Julia Wachtel. #cma #clevelandmuseumofart #juliawachtel @ Cleveland Museum… instagram.com/p/BUkIKeChai4/ 1 day ago
- Lisa Colt Curtis by John Singer Sargent. #cma #clevelandmuseumofart #johnsingersargent… instagram.com/p/BUkHyKnhVNm/ 1 day ago
- Long live rock. #rockandrollhallof fame #rockhall #thisiscle #midweekadventures @ Rock & Roll… instagram.com/p/BUcjOItBG75/ 4 days ago
Where are YOU?