Today, being my day off, is usually the day when I write my Weekly Crushes and whatever other brilliant ideas I’ve had for the week. But, since I was lucky enough for day off to fall on Saint Patrick’s Day, I’m going to a parade and to drink non-green Strongbow at Parnell’s. So you’ll just have to wait for my piece involving confusion and Mr. Darcy. In the mean time… wouldn’t that vending machine be sort of awesome? We could install one at every workplace along with those little cone shaped paper cups.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Beetles at the Natural History Museum. @gocmnh #naturalhistorymuseum #cleveland #thisiscle… instagram.com/p/BeJ5h7BhYDy/ 2 hours ago
- #museumselfie #museumselfieday @ Cleveland Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/BeEizJYhYFe/ 2 days ago
- Happy cold #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengal #bengalcat instagram.com/p/Bd5bMU4B51o/ 6 days ago
- William Morris show at CMA in the textiles gallery. #clevelandmuseumofart #williammorris @ The… instagram.com/p/BdgnWqqhNR1/ 2 weeks ago
- Best nine 2017. #bestnine2017 instagram.com/p/BdZAraShyxM/ 2 weeks ago
- Out and about in Charleston. #charleston #southcarolina #latergram @ Charleston, South Carolina instagram.com/p/BdYUnEuBlGM/ 2 weeks ago
- We tried shrimp and grits again for our last meal in Charleston. Mom was a big fan of this… instagram.com/p/BdTmZIVBCXq/ 3 weeks ago
Where are YOU?