Today, being my day off, is usually the day when I write my Weekly Crushes and whatever other brilliant ideas I’ve had for the week. But, since I was lucky enough for day off to fall on Saint Patrick’s Day, I’m going to a parade and to drink non-green Strongbow at Parnell’s. So you’ll just have to wait for my piece involving confusion and Mr. Darcy. In the mean time… wouldn’t that vending machine be sort of awesome? We could install one at every workplace along with those little cone shaped paper cups.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- @ClevelandPoet @RisingStarCLE Well, what was the response?? 2 weeks ago
- PJA is enjoying his delicious meal from Jack Flaps. #portablejohnadams #jackflaps #pancakes… instagram.com/p/BeN_sWcBev1/ 5 months ago
- Beetles at the Natural History Museum. @gocmnh #naturalhistorymuseum #cleveland #thisiscle… instagram.com/p/BeJ5h7BhYDy/ 5 months ago
- #museumselfie #museumselfieday @ Cleveland Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/BeEizJYhYFe/ 5 months ago
- Happy cold #caturday #lola #catsofinstagram #bengal #bengalcat instagram.com/p/Bd5bMU4B51o/ 5 months ago
- William Morris show at CMA in the textiles gallery. #clevelandmuseumofart #williammorris @ The… instagram.com/p/BdgnWqqhNR1/ 5 months ago
- Best nine 2017. #bestnine2017 instagram.com/p/BdZAraShyxM/ 5 months ago
Where are YOU?