Today, being my day off, is usually the day when I write my Weekly Crushes and whatever other brilliant ideas I’ve had for the week. But, since I was lucky enough for day off to fall on Saint Patrick’s Day, I’m going to a parade and to drink non-green Strongbow at Parnell’s. So you’ll just have to wait for my piece involving confusion and Mr. Darcy. In the mean time… wouldn’t that vending machine be sort of awesome? We could install one at every workplace along with those little cone shaped paper cups.
Looking for something completely brilliant that I said in days of yore? Check here:
The Past Isn’t Always the Past
- Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial. #putinbay #southbassisland… instagram.com/p/BW6JrTABWoD/ 2 hours ago
- The crew goes golfcarting. #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay #oldjalop instagram.com/p/BW5j7s0BTR5/ 8 hours ago
- Day drinking. #thekeys #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay @ The Keys, Put-in-Bay instagram.com/p/BW5iuVah907/ 8 hours ago
- Welcome to sunny South Bass Island! #putinbay #southbassisland #sleighthebay @ Scheef Point Park instagram.com/p/BW5ceoyhVZm/ 9 hours ago
- Back at the Bay. #putinbay #southbassisland #perrysvictoryandinternationalpeacememorial… instagram.com/p/BW5bzNhhgcM/ 9 hours ago
- Me and my BFF of 30 ridiculous years celebrating that time she got married and added a third… instagram.com/p/BW4D3nthNUf/ 22 hours ago
- Struttin' with Some BBQ. #struttinwithsomebbq #20s #jazzagelawnparty instagram.com/p/BW4Db25hySX/ 22 hours ago
Where are YOU?